Nowadays, Ultrasonic Homogenizers have found many applications in several fields. Ultrasonic homogenizers are used for purposes such as mixing, dispersing and emulsifying, the goals are to reduce small particles, droplets in a liquid, to improve uniformity and stability of the mixture. By decreasing the mean particle diameter, the number of individual particles are increased. Therefore, the average particle distance decreases and the particle surface area increases as well. Ultrasonic homogenizers work great compared to conventional homogenization methods with the following properties:
- Ultrasonic homogenizers produce small particles / droplets and a narrow distribution curve.
- Ultrasonic homogenizers can handle high solids concentrations.
- Ultrasonic homogenizers prepare stable suspensions, dispersions and emulsions.
- Ultrasonic homogenizers are precisely controllable that is an important process parameters (e.g., amplitude, power, time, temperature, and pressure) can be influenced and adjusted.
- Ultrasonic homogenizers are energy efficient, user friendly and safe to use.
Ultrasonic homogenizers are very effective in reducing soft and hard particles. Cavitation is one of the important factors in homogenization. When liquids are exposed to intense ultrasound process, sound waves propagate through the liquid and cause alternating high and low pressure cycles (approximately 20,000 cycles per second).
One of the most powerful regular products (We also design specific products based on customer requirements) of the TOPSONICS Co. is Ultrasonic Homogenizer Processor UHP-1200. This general product has been found many applications in several fields such as Nano-Technology, Materials Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Oil and Gas Industry, Biology, etc. The medium out put power of 400 watts converts the Ultrasonic Homogenizer Processor UHP-1200 to a useful instrument in many laboratories. The main applications of the Ultrasonic Homogenizer Processor UHP-1200 are synthesizing and processing of nano-materials. Beside these, it is suitable to accelerate chemical reactions without addition of chemical agents or increasing temperature and/or pressure.